fman features a flexible plugin system that gives you great freedom to
extend its functionality. The list below gives some examples. If you wrote a
plugin and would like us to add it to this list, please
get in touch!
The next page shows
how easy it is to write a plugin. Anyone can do it!
See more information in the status bar, such as the number of files in the
Gives information about the currently selected files, such as total file
- Shows a list of currently installed plugins.
- Displays all available key bindings.
Navigate directories with the arrow keys: Left goes up, Right opens
Preview the currently selected file with macOS's Quick Look
- vim-style keyboard navigation.
- Select all files that match a regular expression.
- Quickly see properties of videos (eg. "size 800x600"). Uses ffmpeg.
- View file details in Windows Explorer's Properties dialog.
- Zip the selected files.
- Tar/untar the selected files.
- Get a shareable link for a file.
Edit files using the editor specified in the
Open the current directory in iTerm2.
Automatically run a start script when changing project directories.
Duplicate the current file or directory.
- Clear the selection.
- Move selected files to a new or existing subdirectory.
Open the currently selected file in the corresponding repository within
- Display fman's version and the Python version being used.